Sunday, April 22, 2012


The fact that it's not even May and it's 85 degrees out explains the appearance of my delicious ice cream cone in this photo sesh. I'm not really built for hot weather... or even cold for that matter.  I'm already a slightly 'whiney' person, so when the temperature is outside of my comfort range (i.e. 70-75) I resort to drastic and dramatic measures such as parking myself in front of large, window air conditioner units airing out my armpits with a tasty iced beverage in hand. I'm kind of a puss.



Ice cream on my lip, don't trip.
 In my last blog entry I told you all about my plans to spruce up our sad looking bedroom. I am happy to report that I've been successful in painting, installing IKEA track and curtains for our faux canopy and transforming 3 yards of the most incredible vintage Marimekko fabric into a sassy blanket. 

While the room is still a work in progress and not quite ready for photographing, I did want to show you the bedside table I found thrifting yesterday. I paid only 20 bucks for it and I'm IN LOVE. You like?

Amazing mirrored art deco inspired bedside table
Would someone please tell Percy (on the left) to stop licking my eyelids at night?
xo, Have a happy week everyone!



3 comments:

  1. They are so cute!!! My cat tries to open my eyelids at 6AM to wake me up to get her food.
    xo
    Kelly Alexa
    http://myalexas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm glad someone else out there has the same problem! At least your kitty has a purpose for her actions... mine just likes to irritate me. :) Thanks for stopping by! xo

      Delete
  2. Fun look, yummy ice cream , great bedside table and such adorable cats! :)

    ReplyDelete