Friday, November 11, 2011

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner

I had a blast hosting the contest for the H&M Grand Opening Pre party at Fashion Place. It was even more fun to meet the contest winners who attended the party last night - you were all so beautiful, kind and thhhuper stylithh (of course.) I think all of us can agree that the best possible way to bond is over shopping and cocktails.

Thanks to those who entered! 

Here are my top picks selected from the winning submissions in no particular order: 
Now this girl can WRITE! I read this to my friends in the car ride over and it had everyone in stitches. Allie, I don't know you but I think I'm in love! ;)



Everyone rejoice, for Brittanee was finally able to use her gift card!


video
Dear Stephanie, Can you please work on this Cat dress? I need it in my closet right MEEEEEOW!



Bonus points for animal usage

0 comments:

Post a Comment