Friday, June 24, 2011


Hello my blogger loves. This post will be a brief one as I'm running out the door but I really felt it very necessary to introduce you all to my new pleated skirt. Yes, I know you're thinking, 'What are you doing psycho? It's a cheerleader/tennis skirt, loser-freak!' Yes, I'm quite aware that it's context is deeply rooted in the above categories, but I figured since the pleated midi skirts have been a wardrobe staple for spring, this shorter, wider pleated version could substitute nicely for the summer season. I found the same one in a pale yellow version and decided that a pair of JC's (preferably the foxy's) in a lighter shade would look lovely with it. Sadly I don't own a pair of the foxy's yet so in the meantime, my Lita's will have to suffice.

Hope you all are doing fabulous. I loved reading all your comments on my last post. After taping the nose bridge on my glasses and snorting around with some HTML, I figured out how to reply individually to each comment, which got my geeky, nerd self pretty excited. 

Anyhow, I must run my lovelies. Walter is leaving for Alaska for 10 days tonight and coincidentally, my most incredible and amazing friend, Ashley arrives in town tonight for the weekend. She is my soul sistah, seriously like my right arm and is an incredibly fun person to be around. I'll try to coax her into a mini photoshoot to post on here as she is really, really, ridiculously good looking and therefore fulfills the most important requirement for appearing on my blog. (I kid, I kid.) 

xo, Kristen 




I had to throw these in. I'm obsessed with her. <3

Ashley and Me. Gorgeous.

10 comments:

  1. Great skirt..I love this preppy outfit!..and your kitty is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Boheme.Fille Thank you dear! Isn't she precious?? I appreciate you stopping by! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving this look Kiki, you look so chic!
    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your skirt!Looks gorgeous on you!And your kitty is sooo cute!Love her!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this outfit, the skirt is amazing! Also, your cat is a babe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You, my dear, could never be a "loser freak," no way! I love the skirt, especially the color!! By the way, I'm in love with your kitty. Please sneak her into more posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the skirt and its color! Good thing your friend's in town while the boy's away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit, dear!! love your skirt!!
    And OMG, I fall in love with your cutiest cat!<3
    p.s.the last pic is so funny:))
    xoxo
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the look & photos!!
    thnx so much 4 the comments :)))

    http://imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete