Thursday, May 5, 2011

School's out!


Hi Friends!! I am so elated that school is OVER for the semester! I'm almost as excited as moment I opened the box containing my new Lita's! (Please play my Whitney Houston below to understand my emotions.) 

I don't have much to write as I just finished a 6 page research paper and am SICK of caressing my keyboard with my fingertips so I'll keep this one brief. All I can say is I've missed you all and hope that you're all ready to see waaaaaay too many posts from me. 

I'll be busy with wedding planning too and hope that you will all help me in the process, i.e. giving me your feedback on dresses, flowers, venues, food and proving answers to miscellaneous questions like what do I do if I have to pee at the alter? Just relax and let it go while sighing really loudly? I need your help with all this.

Anyway making my rounds to your blogs as I've been deprived of them for the past week.

Cyber love to you all!

xo Kristen





Excited cheerleader interpretation 


I'm obsessed with the sheerness/pattern/color of this blouse. Chu like eeet?



16 comments:

  1. Great look, honey!Love the shirt and your new Litas!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look, love the blouse so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgzz wedding planning!! So much fun!! You look gorgeous. I love how excited you look in your photos! Those shoes are so sexual dayum. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray!! They are amazing!
    I so loove your shisrt.
    Wow! wedding planning!!!! I'm inn ;)
    Hope to see You soon here blogging :))

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on getting out of school. And thank you very much for that lovely comment today. It was very sweet.

    These shoes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you! I still have two weeks left! Love the boots :)

    thejuicyshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I JUST found your blog, and this was such a great first post to read! You're too funny and beautiful! I look forward to following your writing (especially with your upcoming wedding!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that song from whitney houston!! i feel so excited and happy that you got your own lita's! i never had any luck with buying one since size 7 alway's sold out.

    love your top so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look lovely! and Litas so stunning (well, as always, you can love it or hate it but the emotions are soo strong!)

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. pee loudly like the lady in the stall next to me in stoneground. ahrhhhghhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful blouse, you styled your lita's so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AHHHH WHY ARE YOU SO FREAKING AMAZING. I love your face. I want to stick it on my wall so whenever I feel blue I see it staring at me with those manic eyes and I scream with delight!!

    Those shoes are pretty awesome..and OMFG WHAT IF YOU DO HAVE TO PEE AT THE ALTER. Do you take...errrm scuse me ..I gotta wizz. Or you could just wear adult diapers to save that inconvenience, OHand I love your blouse. SEXY PINS X

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is amazing,love the pics!The blouse is gorgeous!And enjoy your litas!;-)
    Following;)
    xx
    B.
    beeswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi everyone!! Thank you for youR lovely comments! Going to check out your blogs right now!! MWAH!

    OMG ROSHI - I AM DYING LAUGHING @ YOUR DIAPERS COMMENT. <3

    ReplyDelete