Saturday, April 30, 2011

Why I'm Smiling



Hi my blogger loves - (a special hello to the new followers too.) Something big happened yesterday... and no it wasn't the arrival of my new Jeffrey Campbells. 

He proposed. 

 My poor little heart nearly shot out of my chest while that roller-coasting-ride feeling came over me in a flash.

Luckily, I didn't pass out and was able to make it through his speech without making the ugly cry.

The details of this intensely emotional day I will keep safe in my heart, but I wanted to provide you all with a photo montage of our little engagement outing. 

I am so excited to be marrying my love, my confidant - a dreamy stud who makes my heart skip a beat with a simple glance, one who totally matches me on the goofiness scale and makes me laugh until my stomach aches.

I love you best friend. You mean more to me than you'll ever know.



Walter keeps referring to this as the "just to get the ball rolling" ring. It's my baby bling. <3



Bad idea to walk in some quicksand with these things on.

In the fast lane now bayyy beeee. Woot wooooooot.

14 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!! That is such wonderful news! I'm smiling from ear to ear, being someone that loves 'love' I couldnt be happier to hear this news! I think your ring is gorgeous, baby bling or not! You lucky girl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgg SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!! aw this really is so exciting, and so glad to hear this news girl! you're gonna be a beeeautiful bride ;). keep us updated along the way, again..so happy for you Kristen! :)

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow....omg, congratulations!I m so happy for you!You, two, look great together!I bet you re going to be a gorgeous bride!Love the ring, of course!Congratulations, honey!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Congrats!!! I start to cry every time I find out that someone is going to marry! There's nothing more romantic in the whole wide world! Wish you guys all the best!
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! Congrats!!! :)

    You really look beaming and I'm happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! OMG!

    I've only known you for a short while but I'm so happy for you! How thrilling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOSH Congratulations! That is so amazing :)
    awwww, it's so cute. I can't get over how cute it is haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. STOPPP I just had a heart attack. SO SO AWESOM!! Congrats!!! I loveee the first picture of you with the ring. So sexayyyy. Lovely pictures. It looks like such a great and romantic day. I love your life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!!! Hurray!!!
    So happy for You hun! You both look so gorgeous, so happy, so in love <3
    Congrats! Congrats!
    *hugs*

    xoxo Ramona

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaaah, I love it! Marriage is the best thing. I'm so excited fo you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, congradulations! I've just opened your blog and got such a good news - that's a good sign! you two look so compatible and cute!
    great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OHMYGYYDYDYDDODODODOODODODODOD CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the perfect reason to smile :) Thats so wonderful omg!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!! xooxooxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!! that's awsome!!! amazing!!

    ReplyDelete