Monday, April 4, 2011

Sofa Upholstery Vest




Hi friends. Just returned from our short but mellow trip to Montana.  Our friends have an amazing old cabin nestled in the extremely beautiful Gallatin Canyon near Big Sky Resort. We spent a weekend sans TV or cell phone reception, playing several sessions of Monopoly, Mastermind and Trivial Pursuit.


The best part of the trip, aside from hearing the coyotes yelp outside our house, was rocking my awesome tan (sarcasm) at the Norris Hot Springs. If you’re ever in that area, be sure to check out that spot. We had soooo much fun soaking in steaming hot mineral water while watching the dark, slate gray rain clouds drench the surrounding pale-yellow landscape in rain. It was glorious. 

About this outfit...found this killer floral vest while thrifting. (This is one of the items I talk about in my Vlog but posting of said video has been postponed due to tired boyfriend aka 'video editor' who drove the whole way home yesterday. I promise I will have it up as soon as I can.)

Some Photos of Our Trip...

Colin and Walter engulfed in an intense round of Mastermind

Me and Rachie boo

This is Don. I found him on the bulletin board at the Walmart in Idaho Falls. Doesn't he seem like he would be the best manager EVER??

The boyfriend, also Alaska native, is stoked to have won the game, 'Alaska!'


3 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I love your vest very much!!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don looks like the most awesome manager ever...He would scare everyone off with his giant head...p.s sorry if you know him AHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete