Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Funday



Hi Friends. Happy Monday!!! I was so excited for today! I hopped out of bed at the sound of my soothing alarm, skipped to the coffee machine and flung open the windows, yelling "Good Morning!!!" to all my  lovely neighbors. In this moment a tiny, little bluebird landed on my finger and a rainbow appeared over my head and I knew that it would be a fabulous day. 



Okay... so maybe my day didn't start out like this, but I can tell you that I decided that wearing polka dots would give me some extra enthusiasm on the first day of the work week. I hope all of you had a wonderful start to the week and had a relaxing weekend. 

As I promised, here are the pictures of the Gem Fair that my cousin and I went to yesterday. We both were totally pumped at the beginning but about two hours in and nearly 50 booths later, our heads felt like they were spinning and we were completely overwhelmed by how much there was to see. 




I ended up getting this really rad brass plated metal bracelet and this ring. 


3 comments:

  1. I love ur hairstyle&color ;) looks stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. those red pants are hot!

    http://deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a whole lotta jewerly how did you only come home with 2 things?? Love those red pants. HOTTIE MC HOT

    ReplyDelete