Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Threadstrong Vintage


Over the past couple of weeks I've been in the process of starting a little Etsy venture. Eventually I plan to have a Vintage and Thrifted clothing store with some adorable 'one of a kind' pieces in addition to items that have been altered for a better style/fit. 


To phase into the store idea I've been posting individual items online and so far I've sold almost everything I've posted within a week! 


I'm planning on posting some Before's and After's of altered pieces because we all know how fun it is to see a heinous 'mumu' transform into a flirty little frock!


Check back to see the new items I'll be posting each week!




BEFORE:
YIKES!

AFTER:


Here's a preview of another adorable vintage dress that will be up for sale on Etsy:






Click here to see what I'm selling right now... (not a lot of bells and whistles yet.)


Oh and a special thanks to Makell Wintle who is a fabulous graphic designer. Click here for Makell's blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment