Monday, January 17, 2011

Someone please! Let me design your Kitchen!

Walker Zanger just came out with another incredible line of tile and I am obsessed with it. The "Kesh" series, consists of cement tile that according to the company, "recalls the cool modernism of Palm Springs, Miami Beach and the French Riviera in the 1950's and 60's." 


/





I was super inspired by the Moroccan/Mid-Century flavor and decided to draw up an elevation using it. Obviously, when you're working with a pattern this bold and graphic, everything else has to remain pretty toned down...but here's what I came up with.


 I love the idea of a rich, espresso colored  high-glass cabinetry with this tile. Mmmmmm.








I would use either one of these sexy pendant fixtures in the same space... 
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2269896/flair-genius?claim=k96rdgmm65g">Follow my blog with bloglovin</a>

3 comments:

  1. If you are interested in some price comparisons and the ability to choose your own colors in your cement tile, ck also Villa Lagoon Tile...hundreds of patterns http://www.villalagoontile.com
    And don't forget the floor...the classic use for pattern cement tile. With the modern sealers we have today, using it on your kitchen floor should pose no problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lundy. I will definitely look it up.

    ReplyDelete