Friday, November 12, 2010

Allow me to introduce myself...





So this is my first blog... and probably the first time I've put anything 'thoughtful' on the web. I've decided to break free from the death grip of Facebook and focus on the things I'm actually interested in... not 'so and so's' status update about the physiological impact of what they ate for dinner last night or the insanely obvious weather post. I know it's snowing, "Boiiii," I can look out my window! 


Anyhow, by the title of my page you've probably deducted that this site is fashion/design related, and this is true! 


I'm just a girl infatuated be all things visually stimulating, cutting edge, well-made, etc. From the classic Eames Lounge Chair to the iconic Chanel quilted handbag, I swoon over perfect design


For work, I'm an Interior Designer and have developed a bad habit of noticing everything around me. I loathe the artwork that has been hung too high and can't stand matching furniture sets. Barf! 


So I embark on this cyber journey to satisfy my undeniable urge for indulging in fabulous new trends/products/looks/styles and ultimately, hope to get your feedback on things not only hipsters think are cool.


Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU, bah I follow yo little bloggity blog any day :)

    ReplyDelete